Overhead Powerline Contact Awareness Presentation (zip file) - This flash presentation was produced by the ACSA as an introductory orientation to the hazards surrounding powerline contacts. This is a non-certification, awareness only, presentation that may be used by any interested party.
ePHSM Sample Forms - These are sample forms that can be adapted to work within your company's Health & Safety manual.
New Audit Protocol - This is a "Read Only" copy of the new audit protocol.
Audit Interview Chart - Effective Immediately - This is the current standard for determining a representative interview sample.
Worker Interview Questions / Manager/Supervisor Interview Questions - From the newly revised audit document (effective January 2013), click to download the appropriate interview summary sheet.
Alberta Residential Construction Safety Guide - The Safety Guide is available to anyone in residential construction, and is to be used by builders and renovators in partnership with their trades. There is also a section that applies only to builders and renovators as the prime contractor(s) in charge
Site Assessment Form - This form is used when requesting an audit as part of the COR program. It is used to list site location(s), number of workers, type and duration of work being done, etc.
SECOR Evaluation - Small Employer Health & Safety Management System Evaluation Tool - This is the most current version of the Small Employer Evaluation, please read the document and its guidelines thoroughly as there have been some recent updates and additional requirements.
Hazard Assessment & Communications - This form meets the required standard of the Hazard Assessment Element and if filled out completely can meet the Contracting Services section of the document. This form applies to the SECOR Program only.
Contractor Questionnaire - Used to meet the requirements of Element 13 Contracting Services. This form applies to the SECOR Program only.
Emergency Response Drill - A general form used to record the results of an emergency response drill. This form applies to the SECOR Program only.
WHMIS and Flag Summary Sheet - This is the Summary Sheet for WHMIS and Flagperson worker. Send in this form if you would like the ACSA to keep track of your trained employees or if you would like ACSA trained typed wallet cards. No further documentation other than this summary sheet is required.
➔ YouTube VideosPlease click on the name of the video you wish to watch. All links will open a YouTube page and start playing.
- Formal Hazard Assessment, Inspections & Site Specific Hazard Assessment
- Auditor Comments
- Audit Observations
- Audit Scoring
- FLHA - How to fill out out an FLHA Form
- Back in Balance: Stretching
- Electrical Safety Awareness for Non-Electrical Workers
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Fall Protection: Training and Awareness Module 1 Module 2 Module 3 Module 4 Module 5
- Field Level Risk Assessment "See it Again for the First Time"
- Fortis Alberta's "Power Line Safety for Workers"
- Portable Abrasive Grinder Safety
- Pedestal & Bench Grinder Safety
- Cut Off Disk & Zip Disk Safety
- It's Not Just About You
- Load Securement Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): An Overview of the Basics
- "Safety is in Your Hands" Professional Flagging On Public & Private Roadways
- Respirators in the Workplace
- Safe Operation of a Pump-Jack Scaffolding System
- Safe Work Practice for Use of Knives
- Your Supervisor's Log Book: How it can be your best friend
➔ Toolbox BrochuresPlease click on the name you wish to download. All Files download as a PDF file, which can be read with Adobe Reader.
➔ Tip SheetsPlease click on the name you wish to download. All Files download as a PDF file, which can be read with Adobe Reader.